[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_video _builder_version=”3.0.106″ src=”https://youtu.be/26nr2OKsGEM” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.106″ background_layout=”light”]
Watch me share my ancient recipe from my home country, the Czech Republic, of how to make garlic and onion soup. I talk about the variety of health benefits of onion and garlic as well as my personal story of how we left my home country one year after the communist invasion.
- Anti-bacterial properties – we used to call it the Russian Antibiotic.
- Natural blood thinner – I was personally told by doctors not to eat garlic prior to my knee surgery, because it thins your blood.
- Anti-parasitic properties – it is used as a remedy against parasites.
Onions and Garlic
- Anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal and anti inflammatory properties.
- Garlic and Onion contain sulfur, which helps clean your blood and your body detoxify from heavy metals.
- Great against fighting colds and flu.
- Nothing like chasing bad ju jus (energy), like vampires and such, out of your house. Lol!