[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_video _builder_version=”3.0.106″ src=”https://youtu.be/26nr2OKsGEM” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.106″ background_layout=”light”]
Watch me share my ancient recipe from my home country, the Czech Republic, of how to make garlic and onion soup. I talk about the variety of health benefits of onion and garlic as well as my personal story of how we left my home country one year after the communist invasion.
- Anti-bacterial properties – we used to call it the Russian Antibiotic.
- Natural blood thinner – I was personally told by doctors not to eat garlic prior to my knee surgery, because it thins your blood.
- Anti-parasitic properties – it is used as a remedy against parasites.
Onions and Garlic
- Anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal and anti inflammatory properties.
- Garlic and Onion contain sulfur, which helps clean your blood and your body detoxify from heavy metals.
- Great against fighting colds and flu.
- Nothing like chasing bad ju jus (energy), like vampires and such, out of your house. Lol!
Are you ready for more out of life?
Are you tired of meaningless struggles? Are you tired of feeling stuck?
Are you ready to evolve beyond where you are?
Are you ready to fully realize yourself?
I would like to introduce to you a program I have compiled to pass onto you my wisdom and teach you how to self-heal, a program that will put you on the fast track of self-discovery, spiritual growth and transformation, and continue to help you evolve with the guidance of your higher self into the full expression of your magnificent self.
For more details, click here.
If you have been suffering from physical pain in any part of your body and nothing seems to work to eradicate it, click on the link below and watch the educational video about physical pain and how to permanently eliminate it when everything else isn’t working. I understand that pain can be very debilitating and perhaps you are at the point of considering surgery to stop your suffering. Before you do, watch this video.